Ever find yourself out of batteries for Toy X or Toy Y? Instead of loading up on tons of AA, AAA, C or D batteries some of which you might not ever need. Here’s how to make more specific battery purchases for child’s toys. How do you do that? All you need is a bunch of file folder labels and a pen or marker. Just place a label on your child’s toy (outside the battery compartment area) designating the number and type of batteries needed. For example on my labels I write “3/AAA” which means that toy X needs three, triple AAA batteries. Very simple. Very easy. It’s a lot better than having to create a handwritten or typed list of what toys need what batteries – a list that you will never update and will probably lose in the foreseeable future. So now whenever your child comes to you whining about how their toy is no longer working all you have to do is check the label and put in the new batteries. Of course you still have to make sure that you have batteries in stock in order to make full use of this tip, but I don’t have a tip for that.
YETBW Top Posts & Pages
- An Overview of the Major U.S. Intelligence Agencies: What is the Difference Between the DIA, NSA, CIA and FBI?
- My 'Top 25 Most Played' Songs According to iTunes
- Hollywood's 'Asian' Shuffle And The Overlooked Jason Scott Lee
- Stereotypes and Learning About Black Women From Watching Television
- Music Moment: My ‘Top 50 Most Played Songs' On Spotify (Not That You've Asked)
YETBW Recent Posts
2012 elections african-american African-Americans American University campaigns celebrities children classroom college comic books congress culture DC debt ceiling democrats DNC education elections eliot spitzer extramarital affair fashion football GOP grad school hair headphones infidelity iPad journalism kennedy longreads marriage marvel universe media men metro monuments music music playlists music tastes nfl nixon parenthood parenting pittsburgh Pittsburgh Steelers politicians politics pregnancy presidential campaigns presidential candidates presidential elections presidential monuments presidents racism relationships republicans RNC roethlisberger scandal spitzer sports steelers stereotypes style technology television tourism twitter u.s. debt u.s. economy U.S. Park Services u.s. presidents women women's issues
- Got looped into hiring committee for a new research assistant ☹️ The last time I was on one for said position, I go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- I've been meh the past month+ about #Spotify's 'Discover Weekly' new music suggestions for me. However, today, ther… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Killer line in @bomani_jones article re the #JayZ - #NFL alliance: "Helping uninvested parties isn’t as lucrative a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Been a LONG TIME since Twitter has had me laughing so hard - these 'who has the best chicken sandwich' tweets/memes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Conservatives would see these ppl as losers & tell them that #universalhealthcare wouldn't have helped🙄 (The ‘follo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago